VIP Lounge FAQ
- How many levels does the VIP Lounge have?
- How do I get into a higher level?
- What are VIP Points?
- How are VIP Points calculated?
- What do I get for reaching a higher level?
- What do I get for maintaining a level?
- What happens if I do not play for a month?
- In which level do I start?
- When are the levels evaluated?
- How many points are necessary to get to Level Platinum?
- What are the rewards for each level?
- Where can I see my current VIP Points?
- How can I see which level I am in?
- How can I claim a bonus offered to players of a higher level?
You will accumulate VIP points with every wager on all games. At the beginning of every month your VIP Points of the previous month are evaluated and based on your total, you will be assigned a level for the current month.
VIP Points are accumulated with every wager on all games and determine which level you will be assigned to each month so that you may receive your monthly benefits. They can also be converted to Cash in the Cashier.
VIP Points are accumulated when a player wagers in the Casino. There are different ratios for different games. Click here to see the table.
If you reach a higher level, you will be entitled to all the benefits listed in the Benefits Table. If there is a bonus for reaching that level, you will be able to claim it in the Bonus Area of the Cashier within 3 days.
Some levels provide a bonus for maintaining that level each month. This bonus will be claimable in the Bonus Area of the Cashier within 3 days. Don't forget that if you reach the next level you will get an even bigger bonus.
You can only drop one level per month.
Monthly entry levels
0 - 400 Points
401 - 1000 Points
1001 - 2000 Points
2001 - 20000 Points
20001 - 80000 Points
To see what benefits you are eligible for please have a look at our VIP Benefits Table. The benefits for each level are listed there including bonuses for reaching and maintaining a specific level.
There are many ways to see how many VIP Points you currently have.
Your current points balance is displayed in the Casino lobby next to your Real Money Balance. You may also find your current VIP Points counter and your total VIP Points counter in the Points to Cash section of the Member's Area.
Bonuses can be claimed only by players of the specific level. If you accumulate enough VIP points in the current month to increase your level, you will then be able to claim the higher bonuses as well as convert your points to receive more cash.