- Boleto Bancário
- QIWI VISA Virtual
- Giro Pay
- Mister Cash
Baloto is a cash payment method offered by PagosOnline in Colombia.
Visit the PagosOnline hosted payment pages and obtain two voucher codes. One is a code for the operator of service; the other is the payment number. You can take these numbers to a local retailer using Baloto lottery terminals and pay the cash amount assigned to the payment
- Voucher codes can be used only once.
- Expiry time is typically 5 days.
- This service is a next day credit service.
- The exact amount specified by the payment code must be paid.
Step by Step Guide
- Select Baloto payment option on our cashier page
- Fill in the amount you wish to deposit
- On the Envoy landing page you will be presented with a summary of the transaction for your approval. Clicking to continue will redirect you to the PagosOnline Baloto landing page.
- You will be presented with two payment codes. You will be informed when your payment number will be enabled.
There are 4 activation periods per day. Your deposit will not be accepted by a retailer until your payment code has been activated.
These codes must be presented at participating Baloto payment outlets with the determined deposit amount.
- You can print the deposit information if desired. Click on the Finish link when done.
- Visit a participating Baloto outlet and make your payment using the payment codes provided.
- The next day confirmed payments are reported and a notification is issued to Envoy of the completed transactions. Envoy notifies us of the captured payment and deposit is credited to your account.